INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Bella Gypsy goodness!!

I am thoroughly enjoying being on Bella Gypsy's CT! They are a fantastic bunch of ladies! I had an opportunity to scrap with some of their latest goodies.. here we go!

First up is Let Me Be Myself.. I love this kit! It really prompts you to do some heartfelt pages with great journaling. I thoroughly enjoyed working with this kit, and I love my page (below)!





credits in gallery


Next up is Housewarming... OK anyone that knows my scrapbooking style knows that I love warm colors and this kit really fits the bill! I also used a great Bella Gypsy template on this one... they really set you up for some great pages!




credits in gallery


And finally, Bella Gypsy did an absolutely fantastic Monthly Memories collection, with a kit for every month of the year!!! It's a great collection, and here is a page I made with Bring May Flowers.




0 comments:

Post a Comment