INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

That's right!!! I am pumped! I was invited to be on the Bella Gypsy CT as a guest for August and September!!!!! One of my favorite digi designers, and I am on the team!

So I have been playing with some of their awesome kits (available at both Elemental Scraps and Gotta Pixel), and here is what I have so far. This kit is called Summer Slips Away has great summery colors! Check it out, this kit is gorgeous!




And here is the page I made with the kit. I also used one of the many awesome templates that Bella Gypsy creates. This one is called Sketchology: Autumn Awaits. I love their templates!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you get to be on the team, too! I know how much you love their stuff!

Melita said...

Ooh so pretty Kathy! Congrats!

Post a Comment