INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Kit - Doggy Days!!

I would like to share with you a new kit by My Creative Pixels Designs, called Doggy Days. It is such a cute kit!! The colors are perfect for your doggy layouts, but just as great if you don't have a doggy like me. Here is a preview of the kit:




Isn't it adorable???? This kit is available in both her stores, My Life and Scrap and Been There Scrapped That. Go get it today!! You won't regret it :) Here is a layout I created using this kit. It was so fun to make!


5 comments:

Cricket said...

sorry your other blog was deleted, that's a drag!!

Love the kit and the layout! I do tons of layouts of my fur dude, Ozzi...might just have to pick this one up!

Blessings,

twinsand2boys said...

Your blog looks great...love the colors of it.

That kit is cute and so is the layout you made with it.

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

love your blog too.. I really like your separator...
lol
T

Robin said...

Hey gal!! Looks AWESOME!! Makes me wanna go purty up my own blog! LOL

Tracy(me) said...

Love your new blog, I was sorry to hear about the demise of your last one. I need to learn how to doll mine up like yours!

Post a Comment