INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pretty Scrappy in September

I am so happy it's fall! It's my favorite season! And I have been working with some great kits at Pretty Scrappy!

First up is a really pretty kit by Laurie's Scraps called Forever and Always. It has such soft and pretty colors! I think my page turned out well! It is a picture of my friend's daughter playing in the leaves. Great fall page!







Next is a lovely boyish kit by Sweet Tomato Scraps called Dream On. I love the feel of this kit! The picture is of my nephew Ryan and his uncle Rich helping him hit a baseball. We had such fun that day!








Lastly, I used a great kit by Delicious Scraps called Love Earth. I love the shabby chic feel of the kit! And I decided to scrap a picture of me :0)





0 comments:

Post a Comment