INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Basic Weekend, Boy Meets Girl, and A Special Day

Sounds like a love story, doesn't it? Well it is in a way... they are all digital scrapbooking kits I got to work with, from some of the great designers at One Single Seed! There is some awesome talent with our OSS designers, and the ones I am highlighting today are no exception!! Just take a look at these great kits!

The first is Basic Weekend by Snowmoon's Designs. I just love the rich feel of this kit! The layout I completed with this kit is directly following... a lovely photo of my brother and his new wife.




The second is Boy Meets Girl by Scrappy Cocoa. I loved the great colors in this kit! The layout I made with that kit is a collage of photos of my nephew Jake that I took right after we bought him that hat at Dixie Stampede. We thought he looked like Kenny Chesney!! :)






The third is A Special Day by Digital Anemona. This is a great kit for scrapping that special day.. and the layout I did is another photo of my brother on his wedding day with his new wife. They are such a cute couple!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment