INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Pretty Scrappy Layouts

Here are my layouts I created for Pretty Scrappy this month. I am pretty proud of these! This first one was created with Paige by Babyyaks (all credits are in my galleries). I loved the colors for this kit, so soft!



This one was created with the May Collab Kit called Dew Drops. The kit is huge and the feel of the kit is like a rainy day. Such beautiful colors!


This one was created with Called Home by Scrappy Shannon. It has a wonderful theme to help you scrap the loved ones that have passed. This is my grandma - I really miss her!



This last one is created with Opal from BritBree Designs. It is great for creating vintage photos! This is my father-daughter banquet my freshman year of high school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment